Jobs In Takoradi, Western Region 2019
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
We, Halliburton are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under direct supervision, rigs up and rigs down cementing service equipment on work locations to include spotting of cement storage vessels, premixing of spacer fluids, identifying additives to be mixed onthefly, riggingup appropriate data monitoring equipment, planning emergency backup equipment and contingencies.
- Learns to perform prejob calculations related to: pipe capacities and volume/height math, plug landing pressures, absolute volumes (including total water requirements for job), hydrostatic and differential pressure, resulting forces, balanced plugs, bulk cement blending, calculations to include liquid additives and weighted spacers, and pressure to reverse. Learns to complete documents, reports, and forms related to the cementing service performed.
- Trains and provides guidance to operator assistants in the proper performance of pretrip and posttrip vehicle inspections and associated paperwork and/or reports.
- Trains operator assistants in the operation of some or all of the following: cement pumping and mixed equipment, blenders, liquid additive metering systems, centrifugal pumps, data acquisition systems, Automatic Density Control (ADC) systems, bulk cement blending, delivery, and storage systems, manifold equipment, and cementing plug releasing tools.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of products such as cementing blends, spacer fluid systems, sodium silicate fluid system, loss circulation additives, casing attachments, float equipment, multiple stage cementing tools, and squeeze packers.
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Understands basic lab test data such as pump time, density, yield, water ratio, etc.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations.
- Consequences of error are easily measured and can be confined.
- Skills are typically acquired through successful completion of high school or similar education and at least 6 months of experience as an Operator AsstCementing, II.
- Licensure to drive commercial equipment may be required.
- May require ILearn courses: General Hydraulics for Downhole Tools and Essential Preventative Maintenance.
- Given the nature of oil field service work, the ability to communicate effectively with others is necessary.
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and regulations.
- Ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) regulations and guidelines.
- Promotes and takes an active part in quality improvement processes.
- A passing score on job-related tests or meeting task guidelines is required.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Interested applicants should: