Jobs In Accra 2020
Scam Alert: Ghana Police Service Recruitment Scam>
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Newtrax has joined Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology as a Standalone Business Unit. Newtrax believes the future of mining is underground, not only because minerals close to the surface are increasingly rare, but because underground mines have a significantly lower environmental footprint.
To accelerate the transition to a future where 100% of mining is underground, Newtrax eliminates the current digital divide between surface mines and underground mines. To achieve this goal, Newtrax integrates the latest Internet-of-Things and Artificial Intelligence technologies to monitor and provide insights on underground operations, including people, machines and the environment.
As a learning organization in a fast-paced global industry, our most precious asset is our employees and our guiding values are:
- Health, Safety & Security
- Global Citizenship
- Teamwork & Trust
- Rigorous Financial Discipline
To learn more about our products visit the following page: https://www.newtrax.com/products/ and To see testimonials from our employees, view the following video: https://www.newtrax.com/careers/#career-opportunities
What’s in it for you?
- Work in a dynamic and fast paced environment where you will have growth opportunities
- Join an award-winning company (Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec: Prix Génie innovation, Selected as Technology Fast 50 in Canada by Deloitte, Entrepreneur of the year – Technology under 100 employees)
- Work in a collaborative and supportive environment, in a human-scale company
- Be part of a growing company that has a global presence around the world
- Opportunity to work with industry leading professionals
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Reporting to the VP Africa, this position is responsible for delivering, coordinating, managing and supporting technical services deployments of Newtrax solutions. The successful candidate will take full ownership and responsibility for project execution and client success on projects throughout Africa. This role specializes in deployment, service and support of hardware, software, updates, configuration and remote maintenance projects.
- Produce technical project documentation (project scope and value realisation) for Newtrax projects
- Undertake liaison with internal Newtrax and external client stakeholders to facilitate the satisfactory delivery of Newtrax products and services in-line with agreed scope. Stakeholders include:
- Client technology team (including IT, 3rd party outsourced renders)
- Client user base
- Newtrax sales function
- Newtrax services organisation (regional and HQ)
- Newtrax logistics and manufacturing
- Newtrax R&D
- Provide input into project delivery schedules and plans to facilitate the smooth delivery of all products and services
- Undertake the installation and commissioning of Newtrax product offering
- Undertake the configuration of Newtrax product offering
- Undertake the training of end users of Newtrax product offering
- Undertake change management activities in support of Newtrax product offering at client sites
- Ensure all assigned work is delivered to the required high standards that deliver upon the value realisation (ROI) that was established at the project inception
- Ensure assigned work is delivered on-time and on-budget
- Provide progress updates as and when requested by snr technical and or management staff within region
- Provide service delivery day estimates to senior technical staff for requested sales opportunities
- Provide technical pre-sales support to the regional sales function
- Contribute to technical requirements elaboration and solution definition in conjunction with regional technology and sales function for requested sales opportunities
- Contribute to discovery technical dialogue with early stage prospects
- Contribute to pre-contract scoping studies to confirm technical deployment product mix and overall feasibility
- Attend regional marketing events (trade shows, technical seminars, road shows, etc) along with sales and technical staff members representing Newtrax
Remote support functions:
- Manage and execute remote and local (on-site) system upgrades
- Provide 1st and 2nd line client support as and when required
- Escalate support cases to HQ as required, facilitating communication and follow up between internal and external stakeholders
- Administrative tasks (i.e. not related to management or execution of Sales, Services or Support) include:
- Completion of time sheets
- Timely submission of expense claims such that client billing can accurately back charge project-based expenses.
- Completion of technical services documentation in support of global support function
- Providing weekly and monthly reports to the senior technical staff in region on project status
- Liaise with finance teams and / or senior technical staff in regional to facilitate accurate and timely invoicing of completed services
- Provide IT support function to regional office, including laptops, desktops and server environments (virtual and real)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related domain, or a trade qualification in the Electrical domain on Heavy mobile equipment
- 3-5 years of working experience in technical support or pre-sales role
- Be an ambassador for Newtrax culture by ensuring the workplace maintains a safe, positive, high performance attitude
- Proficiency with reporting/dashboard tools such as MS Business Intelligence are an added advantage
- Ability to work well with the public, with good interpersonal skills, outstanding listening, presentation skills and technical acumen
- Ability to work with a high degree of independence and willingness to travel frequently (50% of time) and ability work outside of normal work hours
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should: