Jobs In Adabraka, Accra 2019
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Our client, a reputable financial services company with head office in Accra, seeks to recruit a Financial Accountant for its operations.
Responsible for ensuring the accuracy and completeness of Financial Reports, budgeting and compliance with internal / regulatory requirements.
- Perform the maintenance, review of financial records and regularly prepare periodic reports to update Management on the Company’s Financial status.
- Assess the accuracy and completeness of financial statements and accounting records
- Responsible for the co-ordination, consolidation and report on the performance of the various Business Units for the entire business.
- Analyse business operations, financial commitments, costs, revenues trends to develop projections for future revenue and expenses
- Co-ordinate, prepare, review, monitor budget and provide feedback to Management for efficient resource utilization.
- Prepare Monthly/Quarterly/Semi-Annual/Annual Bank of Ghana Returns
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Required to lead in all audit/inspection of Company and implement recommendations.
- Required to review, audit and authorise all transactions before capture into ERP System.
- In charge of implementation of and compliance with internal controls/regulatory requirements relating to financial reporting functions of the Company
- Co-ordinate, review and supervise the work assigned to the Finance function
- Ensure compliance with accounting and finance standards, best practices, and government regulations.
- Manage the maintenance, modification, operation, and implementation of assigned Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System; identify and resolve ongoing functional and technical issues; coordinate and test system modifications; recommend operational and procedural changes to the system as necessary.
- Audit and review the integrity of the reconciliations of the various general ledgers and sign off
Required Skills or Experience
- 1st Degree in Accounting, Economics or related field
- ACCA /ICA Member
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Experience in a Management role is desirable;
Required Functional Skills:
- Use of Excel Spreadsheet
- Use of Excel Power Point
- Financial Reporting
- Treasury Management
- Budget preparation
- Use of ERP Software
Age: 30 – 35 years
Recommended For You:
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Only qualified candidates should send their CV's to
Application Deadline: Friday, 15th November, 2019.