Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Gold Fields Ghana seeks to engage the services of an experienced and suitably qualified individual for the position of Regional Study Manager. Reporting to the Vice-President - Technical Services, the incumbent will be responsible for the functional leadership and management the study phases of the Ghana operations' projects according to Gold Fields study and capital investment standards.
- Lead the creative study process of identifying, exploring and evaluating all value-creating opportunities to fulfil the business objectives of an investment.
- Select appropriate tools and methodologies for the evaluation of investment opportunities uncier study in the scoping, PFS and FS phases, and aligned with Gold Fields investment evaluation requirements and standards.
- Complete study reports and relevant documentations as specified in the Gold Fields study standards.
- Ensure all study phases are executed in compliance with both internal and external governance, gating and investment processes, including timely submission of study updates and approval documents.
- Provide leadership in assessing collective management and decision-making to determine and optimise competing objectives and ensure successful delivery of the development studies.
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Lead the development of value optimised solutions that balance regional strategic objectives with production, financial, social and environmental outcomes for proposed investments.
- Manage day-to-day study scope, schedule, cost and quality to meet defined study objectives.
- Lead the integration of the internal and external inputs to enable the delivery of studies in accordance with the investment requirements.
- Mentor and coach direct reports to fast-track their technical, professional and leadership capabilities.
- A tertiary qualification in an Engineering discipline.
- Project management qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in the mining or extractive industry_
- In-depth understanding of project lifecycle and study delivery.
- Recognised track record and breadth of experience in relevant cross-disciplinary brblect devet.P studtes.
- Experience in managing teams and setting strategic direction.
- Ability to engage with a range of internal and external stakeholders to achieve project objectives.
- Ability to manage project personnel, resourcing and technical interfaces.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent drive, passion and learning agility.
- Strong governance and ethical behaviour.
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.