Jobs In Kumasi 2019
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
We are a reputable textile and apparel industry dealing in uniforms and ladies clothing. We have been in existence for over three decades. We aspire to produce for the international market in near future. We operate in Kumasi and Accra, but with our main base in the latter (Kumasi). We currently have staff strength of about 120.
We are looking for a Human Resource officer. The officer shall be based in our Kumasi office but may from time to time be required to offer support for the operations of our sister companies and related duties.
Qualification Required & Experience
- HND in Purchasing and Supply
- Degree in Management and Human Resource
- Should have knowledge in Human Resource
- Should have knowledge in procurement
- Should have knowledge in employment issues and legislation.
- Should have excellent communication skills.
- Good Time management skills and discipline
- Impartial and Objective
- Must be able to train, develop and mentor others
- Must be a good decision maker
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ethically strong
- The prospective applicant should have a minimum work experience of four years.
- Experience in a related field would be an added advantage.
- Should either be resident in Kumasi and its immediate environs or be ready to relocate on short notice.
- Should be willing to work long hours.
- Should be innovative and proactive.
- Should be willing to work with little or no supervision.
- Should be a team player.
- Should have a keen eye for details.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Interested persons should send their CVs and application letters to:
Closing Date: 18 October, 2019
Late submissions of applications would not be considered.