Jobs In Ghana 2019
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
The Ghana Audit Service is currently recruiting people with the under-listed qualifications and competencies to fill the vacant positions available in its offices across the country (Ghana) as Assistant Auditor-General under Legal.
JOB TITLE: ASSISTANT AUDITOR-GENERAL
- Lead the development and implementation of policies – strategic, annual, operational and other plans of the Service
- Ensure the development and implementation of Annual Legal Plan of the Section
- Lead the preparation of cases for prosecution and/or defence;
- Follow-up of judgements of the court;
- Provide inputs in the develop and implement legal standards, guidelines methodologies as well as the certification of reforms in the public sector financial accounting systems;
- Provide input in the preparation of Annual Activity and other periodic Progress Reports of the Department for onward submission to the A-G and the ASB
- Collaborate with the DAG/Legal in the implementation of policies, standards and guidelines on human resource management within the Department.
- Provide inputs for the preparation of the Annual Budget of the Department
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- A Lawyer called to the Bar
- A minimum of thirteen (13) years post qualification working experience of which six (6) years must be at a management level.
- Extensive leadership, networking, monitoring and management experience.
- Excellent presentation, negotiating, lobbying and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- Excellent , communication, presentation and inter personal skills
- Wide knowledge in Public Sector Laws and Statutes
- Excellent knowledge of Public Financial Management Systems
- Knowledge in Industrial and Labour relations
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications
- Good ethical background
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Interested applicants for the Assistant Auditor-General job under Legal at Ghana Audit Service should:
Interested persons must select the two (2) regions of choice (other than the Greater Accra Region) they will prefer if employed.
Please be advised that only shortlisted applicants will be invited to the next phase of the recruitment process.
Ladies and physically challenged persons who meet the requirements are encouraged to apply.
Closing date for accepting applications is Thursday 31 October, 2019.