Jobs In Ghana 2019
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
The Ghana Audit Service is currently recruiting people with the under-listed qualifications and competencies to fill the vacant positions available in its offices across the country (Ghana) as Director under Regularity Audit.
JOB TITLE: DIRECTOR
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead in the development and implementation of policies, strategic, annual, operational and other plans of the Section/District/assigned function;
- Supervise the development of draft Annual Audit of the Section/District/assigned function;
- Coordinate the implementation of the programmes and activities of the Section/District/assigned function;
- Supervise the preparation of Section/District/assigned function;
- Provide inputs for the development of audit guidelines and methodologies;
- Supervise the implementation of audit methodologies;
- Provide inputs for the preparation of draft Annual Activity Report;
- Supervise the preparation of periodic Progress Report;
- Supervise the preparation of the Annual Budget of the Section/District/assigned function;
- Lead in the implementation of the Human Resource Policy in the Section/District/assigned function.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- A professionally qualified Accountant with ICA(G), ACCA or CIMA
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- A Master’s Degree from an accredited tertiary institution is an added advantage
- A minimum of ten (10) years post qualification relevant working experience of which 5 must be in a Managerial Position in a reputable organisation
- Good leadership, networking, monitoring and management experience.
- Good presentation, negotiating, lobbying and conflict resolution skills.
- Good qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- Good , communication, presentation and inter personal skills
- Wide knowledge in auditing standards
- Good knowledge of Public Financial Management Systems and reforms
- Knowledge in Industrial and Labour Relations
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications
- Good ethical background
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Interested applicants for the Director job under Regularity Audit job at Ghana Audit Service should:
Interested persons must select the two (2) regions of choice (other than the Greater Accra Region) they will prefer if employed.
Please be advised that only shortlisted applicants will be invited to the next phase of the recruitment process.
Ladies and physically challenged persons who meet the requirements are encouraged to apply.
Closing date for accepting applications is Thursday 31 October, 2019.