Jobs In Ghana 2019
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
The Ghana Audit Service is currently recruiting people with the under-listed qualifications and competencies to fill the vacant positions available in its offices across the country (Ghana) as Assistant Director under Regularity Audit.
JOB TITLE: ASSISTANT DIRECTOR
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide inputs for the development and implementation of policies, strategic, annual, operational and other plans of the Unit
- Prepare draft Annual Audit of the Unit
- Supervise the implementation of the programmes and activities of the Unit;
- Prepare draft Branch Notes for the Auditor-General’s Reports;
- Provide inputs for the development of audit methodologies
- Review and evaluate the system of internal control and assess their effectiveness
- Supervise the implementation of audit methodologies;
- Prepare draft Annual Activity Report;
- Prepare draft periodic Progress Reports;
- Provide inputs for the preparation of the Annual Budget of the Unit;
- Appraise the performance of immediate subordinate staff in the Unit.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- A professionally qualified Accountant with ICA(G), ACCA or CIMA
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- A Master’s Degree from an accredited tertiary institution is an added advantage
- A minimum of eight (8) years post qualification relevant working experience of which 4 must be in a Middle Management Position in a reputable organisation
- Good leadership, networking, monitoring and management experience.
- Good presentation, negotiating, lobbying and conflict resolution skills.
- Good qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- Good , communication, presentation and inter personal skills
- Wide knowledge in auditing standards
- Good knowledge of Public Financial Management Systems and Reforms
- Knowledge in Industrial and Labour Relations
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications
- Good ethical background
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Interested applicants for the Assistant Director job under Regularity Audit job at Ghana Audit Service should:
Interested persons must select the two (2) regions of choice (other than the Greater Accra Region) they will prefer if employed.
Please be advised that only shortlisted applicants will be invited to the next phase of the recruitment process.
Ladies and physically challenged persons who meet the requirements are encouraged to apply.
Closing date for accepting applications is Thursday 31 October, 2019.