Jobs In Accra 2019
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
International Advisers is a company specialized in claim investigation and recovery, solely active in the field of credit-insurance.
International Advisers was founded in 1978 and is currently working in Europe, Africa, Middle and South America, Middle East and Southeast Asia.
Our headquarters are located in The Netherlands, with a staff of approximately 40, mainly, foreign specialized lawyers and legal advisers. As a claim investigator and recovery Associate you will be the link between our affiliated offices, lawyers and partners and our international clients.
International Advisers is looking for an African Legal Investigator and Recovery Associate with (legal) experience, to join our team in Accra.
As an Legal Investigator and Recovery Associate you will be responsible for:
Investigating the validity of the credit insurance claim by:
- contacting the buyer;
- obtaining a recognition of the claim;
- discussing the reasons for non-payment;
- obtaining proofs in case of disputes;
- contacting shipping agencies and warehouses to establish the factual entry of goods in the country.
Negotiations and Recovery of outstanding claims:
This entails contacting buyers as well as making recovery and settlement plans.
Your primary responsibilities will include the following:
- Investigating and managing Credit Insurance Claims.
- (Legal) Recovery of debts.
- Fluent in English
- Law degree
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience in dealing with International trade
- Prior Collection Experience at a Law Firm is an advantage
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Interested applicants should: