Jobs In Accra 2019
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Jumia is the leading pan-Africa e-commerce platform. Founded in 2012, Jumia’s mission is to improve the quality of everyday life in Africa by leveraging technology to deliver innovative, convenient and affordable online services to consumers, while helping businesses grow as they use our platform to reach and serve consumers.
Our platforms consist of our marketplace, which connects sellers with consumers, our logistics service, which enables the shipment and delivery of packages from sellers to consumers, and our payment service, which facilitates transactions among participants active on our platform in selected markets. Through our online platforms, consumers can access a wide range of physical and digital goods and services, fashion, electronics, beauty products and also hotel and flight bookings or restaurant delivery.
With over 3,000 employees in 14 countries spanning across 6 African regions, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact for Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation.
We are looking for talented people with a passion for Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey!
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing processes to ensure warehouse storage space is optimized
- Maintaining high level of inventory accuracy (99%+) and preventing OOS by ensuring regular cycle counts and other inventory processes are observed within SLA
- Maintaining current loss prevention processes (lost and damages) and innovating new ideas to curb warehouse losses
- Enabling and maintaining a culture of operational excellence at the inventory team by developing talent within the team
- Generating reports on key performance metrics of the inventory team
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Developing and executing strategies with the Warehouse manager to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the inventory team
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- A Valid degree from a tertiary institution- BSc/HND ( a degree in supply chain and logistics or operations management will be a plus)
- Demonstrable skills in data analysis and presentation using Microsoft office tools. SQL knowledge is a plus
- A minimum of 3 Years’ experience working in retail operations or customer experience with at least 1year experience in a lead role.
- A good knowledge of and an enthusiasm for E-Commerce in Africa.
- Alignment with the Jumia Values
- A lifestyle of excellence, passion and integrity
- Ability to unlearn and learn new skills.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment;
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world;
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth given the challenges that we propose you to take.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Interested applicants should: