Jobs In Accra 2019
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
- Work with the Billing Integrity Manager and the Senior Billing Integrity Analyst to implement billing integrity strategies.
- To deliver the KPIs in the following areas: Pre-Bill Validation and Post Bill Validation covering Consumer and VBS customer billing, Provisioning Assurance, Products and Tariff Assurance over Customer Billing, Roaming Cost Assurance, Interconnect Cost Assurance and Billing Validation.
- Implement billing integrity processes and policies with regards to improving billing accuracies.
- Perform operational audit roles on all Billing Platforms.
- Perform end-to-end billing integrity checks from pre-billing to post-bill checks covering the Fixed and the Mobile billing platforms.
- Monitor the billing integrity KPIs in the following areas: Pre-Bill Validation and Post Bill Validation covering Consumer and VBS customer billing, Product Testing, Provisioning assurance, Products and Tariff Assurance over Customer Billing, Roaming Cost Assurance, Interconnect Cost Assurance and Billing Validation.
- Identification of billing inconsistencies against the business rules.
- Track all billing adjustments.
- Document, quantify, and develop root cause analysis and suggest fixes for issues identified.
- Assess operational processes and related results to understand the impact of financial statements and impact on Vodafone revenues. .
- Perform other requests made by the Billing Integrity Manager and Head of Revenue Responsibility towards:
- Key customers, all departments, Billing Integrity Manager, Head of Revenue Management
- Key suppliers, IT, Technology, Finance and Marketing
- Relations, etc. Cross functional relationships with all departments
- Participate in or lead cross-functional teams to resolve billing integrity issues and implement billing integrity controls.
- Cross functional role, providing independent internal consultancy aimed at protecting all revenue streams.
- Individual expected to facilitate stakeholder meetings with minimal supervision.
- Ensure that other stakeholders responsible for revenue related KPIs comply with all deadlines and reporting requirements.
- Plan and conduct meetings with stakeholders.
- Make positive contributions in the area of building controls in business processes and systems across Vodafone.
- Continuous search for ways to improve processes and procedures to improve billing accuracies.
Knowledge, Skills & competencies.
- First degree in Computer Science, Business of Finance
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (added advantage)
- Finance, Billing, Auditing, Revenue Assurance or related assurance work experience- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience
- Experience in the telecommunication industry or any of the leading professional services firms is desirable
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills
- Experience in the use of data analytic tools and/ or revenue assurance tools including database script writing
- Demonstrated ability to work in an ambiguous, fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Experience with process mapping and understanding data models
- Strong time management, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Interested applicants should: