Jobs In Accra 2019
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
The Head, E-Banking Technology is responsible for the e-commerce value chain, overseeing the various parties involved (Issuer, Acquirer, Switch, Processor, Terminal Owner, ISO etc.) as well as the specific role each plays in assuring transaction success. The incumbent oversees the service delivery, project implementation as well as maintaining service availability at various points in the value chain for various e-business transactions.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Applies knowledge of e-commerce value chain while engaging various parties involved in all e-banking transactions within and outside the Bank.
- Prioritises channel characteristics by how well they help the Bank meet channel objectives and desired customer experience.
- Develops channel strategy in order to increase the Bank’s market share.
- Develops strategies that utilises self-service banking technology/products/services to expand the Bank’s geographic reach and customer base
- Enhances and upgrades existing products and services to include but not limited to internet banking, telephone banking and mobile banking
- Creates and implements channel strategies for all customer segments to achieve effective channel use, sales and customer satisfaction targets, operational efficiency and a seamless product and relationship experience for customers
- Prioritizes work to ensure availability to assist sales team
- Demonstrates deep knowledge of product features and services and usability
- Provides input into product development from experience and information gathered from sales support engagements
- Ensures operational ramifications are considered in new product launches or in alterations of existing products
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Channel Management
- Thorough understanding of cards and payments industry
- Project Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Knowledge of Alternative Channels
- Emerging Technology Monitoring
- E-Banking Business Savvy
- Business Acumen
- IT Security
- Product Development
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- A first degree in any relevant discipline.
- A Master of Business Administration (MBA) is desirable
- Professional certifications such as the under-listed are an added advantage:
- Certified Project Manager (CPM)
- Project Management (Prince2, PMP, Agile)
- Certified Cards & Payments Professional
- Payment Card Industry Professional (PCIP)
- Internal Security Assessor (ISA)
- Minimum of 13 years’ experience in the banking/ IT/ e-commerce industry with at least 5 years in a managerial position.
- Experience covered within that time should include E-Business operations, Product development, Finance and Process Management.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Interested applicants should: