Jobs In Accra 2019
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Jumia is the leading pan-Africa e-commerce platform. Founded in 2012, Jumia’s mission is to improve the quality of everyday life in Africa by leveraging technology to deliver innovative, convenient and affordable online services to consumers, while helping businesses grow as they use our platform to reach and serve consumers.
Our platforms consist of our marketplace, which connects sellers with consumers, our logistics service, which enables the shipment and delivery of packages from sellers to consumers, and our payment service, which facilitates transactions among participants active on our platform in selected markets. Through our online platforms, consumers can access a wide range of physical and digital goods and services, fashion, electronics, beauty products and also hotel and flight bookings or restaurant delivery.
With over 3,000 employees in 14 countries spanning across 6 African regions, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact for Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation.
We are looking for talented people with a passion for Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey!
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward vendors at all times.
- Responding promptly to vendor inquiries.
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Communicating with vendors through various channels (phone, email, social media
- Acknowledging and resolving vendor complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the VXP process.
- Ensure Vendor satisfaction and provide professional support to all vendors.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Higher National Diploma, First Degree or equivalent.
- Ability to stay calm when vendors are stressed or upset.
- Juggle with data and proficient with report presentation
- Experience working with customer support
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth given the challenges that we propose you to take
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Interested applicants should: