Engineering Jobs In Accra : Works & Physical Development Directorate Jobs - Accra Technical UniversityEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2020
Jobs In Accra 2020
Scam Alert: Ghana Police Service Recruitment Scam>
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Accra Technical University (ATU) is inviting applications from qualified and interested persons to fill the underlisted positions in its Works and Physical Development Directorate
WORKS & PHYSICAL DEVELOPMENT DIRECTORATE:
- Senior/Assistant Development Officer(Services Engineer)
- Senior/Assistant Development Officer (Architect)
- Senior/Assistant Development Officer (Structural Engineer)
- Senior/Assistant Development Officer (Quantity Surveyor)
- Minimum of MSc Degree in a relevant field (Architecture/Civil/Building/Quantity Surveying/Structural Engineering).
- Must be a member of a recognized professional body in the relevant field.
- Minimum of six (6) years post-qualification with experience.
- Experience in University facilities management is an added advantage.
- Candidates must show clear evidence of ability to hold schedule(s) without supervision.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested qualified applicants may apply, providing an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae and copies of their relevant certificates to:
ACCRA TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY
P. O. BOX GP 561
Applications must be hand-delivered in a sealed envelope to the Human Resource Directorate of the University or mailed not later than
18th October, 2019.
Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for interview.