Jobs In Ghana 2019
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
JOB TITLE: FINANCIAL CONTROLLER - GOLDKEY PROPERTIES
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- The incumbent will provide specialized expertise In accounting, financial reporting, budget and compliance support, performance metrics. Project acounting and reporting, project monitoring, cashflow forecasting and projection, month-end close and year.end close
- Analyze and monitor accounting transactions for compliance with accounting standards, policies, procedures, and statutory regulations as well as identify weaknesses and opportunities for improvement.
- Prepare monthly Flash Report in a timely manner and submit it to Head of Finance for finalization and submission to Group CFO.
- Prepare monthly Business Review Meetings lPPM) report each month for submission to the Head of Finance.
- Prepare quarterly Board pack by agreed timeline, following the end of the quarter for submission to the Head of Finance.
- Assist the Head of Finance in the collation of information from the various departments to commence the budgeting process.
- Prepare the draft budget for all the entities and submit to the Head of Finance for initial discussions by agreed timeline
- Ensure all Statutory filings (PAYE, SSF, PF, Withholding tax, VAT, Quarterly CIT etc ) and payments are processed by the due dates.
- Ensure Insurance cover for all Assets and Group Life for staff
- Liaise with the external auditors to successfully complete all the statutory audit processes
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Prepare Actual cashflow reports for each month-end and submit to the Head of Finance by agreed timeline
- Liaise with the Head of Finance to secure loans for the proje4.7.ts are secured and ensure compliance with all loans obtained from the ban.
- Liaise with the Project Team to ascertain their monthly budgets and ensure there are enough kinds for their operations.
- Ensure month-end book closing cut-off of 10th of the following month is achieved by
- Prepare monthly reconciliation of all Intercompany balances by the 10th of the following month and submit to the Head of Finance for sign-off.
QUALIFICATIONS 8 PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATIONS
- BSc or Com (Accounting/ Finance) or similar qualification. ICA, ACC, CIMA or similar qualification
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- 5 years' post qualification experience in a similar role or environment
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- In-depth understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFPS)
- Sound Icnowledge of Business practices in the Real Estate industry
- Sound knowledge of Budgeting
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, AccesS)
- Knowledge of Pastel Accounting System
- Must have in-depth research and strong analytical skills
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Piease use the job title as the subject and email your CV to
Deadline: Friday 11th October 2019