Jobs In Tema 2019
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
“Enjoying together around good food” defines the essence of GBfoods. Today, with a turnover of around 1 billion euros and a team of 2400 employees, the Group is present in Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Russia, CIS Republics, in 30 countries in Africa and the Middle East.
Since its launch, more than 40 years ago in Africa, Jumbo has become the leading brand, strongly integrated into the local culinary heritage. Today, Jumbo is a wellloved brand reputed as a friend and a partner to women in their efforts to nurture happy and healthy families. Every year 4 billion Jumbo cubes are consumed throughout the African continent.
Gino provides a wide range of quality products to African families: tomato paste and mix, seasonings, pasta and rice among other products.
We are in search of a Human Resource Factory Lead for the Ghana Business Unit who will provide support to the factory manager in the interpretation of company HR policies, procedures and programs consistent with the philosophy and core values of the organization. The role holder will develop employees in the factory and build a strong industrial and employee relations to ensure achievement of the plant’s performance ambitions.
- Manage HR Administration while ensuring that the labour law and local government rules and practices are adhered to.
- Responsible for compensation including fixed and variable remuneration linked to productivity
- Administer benefits (health, canteen etc.) for the factory staff
- Support with the recruitment of factory and outsourced staff and management of workforce planning (recruitments, shifts, turnover, etc.)
- Responsible for management of relationship with external labour partners
- Contribute to development and Implementation of the factory policies and procedures
- Ensure that the factory is compliant with the health & safety initiatives and practices.
- Design and implement training programs focused on legal, safety and technical aptitudes and attitudes in an operations environment
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Design and implement employee engagement initiatives in the factory
- HR analytics & costs (overheads and direct labour force)
- Develop policies & programs for the plant
- Coordinate General Services activities (security, transport, drivers, reception, etc.) for the factory
What can you expect from us?
Being part of a multinational company where you will be able to contribute to growth and development of a business while being developed and equipped for success.
What do we expect from you?
We are looking for someone who is committed, has professional HR factory experience and is ready to explore the opportunities and challenges that the role brings.
Skills and Competencies Required
- At least 35 years of Human Resource factory experience
- Excellent knowledge of design and implementation of Human Resource policies and programs
- Relevant Degree, e.g. MBA in Human Resource, Business Administration or Professional certification, e.g. IHRMP, SHRM, CIPR, etc.
- Relevant employee relations and industrial experience in FMCG
- Strong knowledge of the Ghana Labour Law and
- Good at meeting deadlines and solving problems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Open mindset, proactiveness, team work
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Interested applicants should: