Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
WaterAid looking for a Regional Manager - ASCEND to play a vital role in our mission to make clean water, decent toilets and good hygiene normal for everyone,
everywhere by 2030. Working within the West Africa Team, the Regional Manager - ASCEND will:
- Support collaborative Water Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) 'Neglected Tropical Disease (NTD) platforms at national and regional level, among others
- Support partners in developing, implementing and sharing effective, efficient and inclusive project plans
- Responsible for contract management, programme management delivery and quality of services and budget management on the programme.
To be successful, you'll need to:
- Have a university degree in Public Health, Social Sciences, International Development or related field
- Experience of programme management, campaigning and advocacy
- In-depth understanding of Advocacy for Water Sanitation and Hygiene Issues, opportunities and challenges
- Be fluent in English and French languages
- Fully committed to WaterAid's vision, mission and values and a way of working that demonstrates this. with the ability to communicate this
enthusiasm to others.
We started because no NGO like us existed, We'll end when no organisation Ilke us is needed. In the meantime. we're making great progress — since 1981, we have reached 25 million people with clean water and, since 2004, 24 million people with sanitation.
We've looking for people who share a commitment to Our vision. We're looking for people with an appreciation and respect for different people and ideas, and the energy and expertise to help tackle the most important challenges.
In return, you can expect to get inspiration from the change you help make happen, a sense of belonging and the feeling of being part of a global community. You will also experience stimulation and fulfilment, the chance to grow, and space to be yourself at your best. This is our pledge to you.
Location: Ghana, Liberia, Niger, Sierra Leone or other WaterAid office in West Africa
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.