Jobs In Ghana 2019
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
An indigenous Ghanaian Oil Marketing Company (OMC) is looking for a Human Resources Manager that is committed to recruiting top talent and providing
our staff members with an exceptional work experience. From the moment of hire until the time they leave the organisation, we want employees to be engaged in
Our ideal candidate will be skilled in managing compensation, benefits, recognition, training, performance management and employee relations in a
manner that retains staff members longterm and builds our employer brand.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with department heads to identify current and prospective staffing requirements, developing staffing strategies, preparing and posting jobs,
managing open positions and relationships with internal employees and outside potential talent, sourcing for talent, assessing candidate matches,
coordinating interviews, branding and promoting job opportunities through approved social media channels, job search aggregators, internet postings,
networking, referrals, job fairs and other highly visible recruiting resources.
- Coordinate with third party/labour sub-contractors to staff and schedule.
- New hire orientation/on boarding preparation and planning. Working with department heads with regards to employee on boarding/training plans to ensure
new hires are set up for success.
- Pull monthly / quarterly labour hours for OSHA compliance.
- Benefits Administration - knowledge of and experience in administering benefits during open enrolment.
- Experienced with FMLA laws, practices, qualifications and upkeep.
- Succession planning — working with upper management to develop and administer succession planning ladders to selected employees.
- Assure compliance with Affrmative Action plans related to staffing role and advise managers on staffing policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate a firm understanding of Labour Laws and Best Practices.
- Coordinate with HR Generalist new hire orientations, setting up trainings for new employees and working with the HR team for company events.
- Payroll Administrator — working with each department to collect hours and administer payroll after each payroll period end date.
- Work with HR Generalist to field PTO request and remaining time upkeep.
- Bachelors Degree
- At least 5-10 years experience in a Human Resources Manager Position
- 2nd Degree and any other specialist certificate in Human Resource be an advantage.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of Human Resources best practices, labour laws, and affirmative action laws.
- Oil and Gas experience a plus.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
All interesting persons should please submit all CVs to this email address:
DEADLINE: 15th October, 2019