Jobs In Accra 2019
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
An exciting job offer exists in Voltic (GH) Limited for a Training Controller. Voltic (GH) Limited, has been known for manufacturing of the leading premium water brand in Ghana for over two decades. Currently, Voltic (GH) Limited has expanded its portfolio to cover alcoholic beverages, carbonated soft drinks, Juices and Value-Added Dairies. This role reports to the Packaging Engineer in the Manufacturing Function. The job incumbent is to effectively and proactively plan, control, Train and evaluate frontline employee’s development in Manufacturing, in line with organisational requirements. Work closely with the L&D community – contribute to the manufacturing frontline development budgeting and reporting process
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Manage CAP process
- Ensures that CAP procedures, CCBA policies and other legal requirements are adhered to throughout the CAP process.
- Conduct on-boarding and Inductions for new employees (Operators / Artisans / Machine & Equipment Specialists).
- Evaluated skills development needs
Sourcing & maintaining of relevant training material and learning programmes
- Write training programme text and related facilitators guides where required.
- Liaise with external Service Providers on training requirements and standards
- Ensure that external Service Providers are informed of CCBA training standard requirements and provided with all relevant documentation related (e.g. Level 1-3
- evaluation requirements and other related documentation)
- Participates in meetings, seminars, and training sessions to obtain information useful to training requirements and integrates information into training programmes.
- Review, update or source updated learning material
Coordinate training workshop
- Schedule training times with delegates, and their managers.
- Draft training schedule in consultation with external training provider/s and regional management
- Control expenses within training budget. Report any deviations
- Monthly frontline development reporting to direct report and L&D Manager
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Deliver training against required technical learning objectives.
- Present training material, calling in additional or specialised resources as required to assist.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training material by conducting post-training evaluation (CCBA Level 1 -4
- Align training interventions with SCMAT assessments gap closure plan.
- Administers written and practical observations (Level 2 – Pre and Post Assessments / Level 3 – Practical Survey) and outcomes based assessments (Planned Job Observations).
- Custodian of departmental training records, ensuring that these are readily accessible and adhere to all CCBA and legal requirements.
Interacts with individuals to resolve problems relating to training records and provides information relating to queries.
Implement and Anchoring Change
- Implement and anchoring change project by executing project plans, facilitating communication, training and coaching in the relevant department.
Skills, Experience & Education
- Degree / Diploma in Mechanical and/or Electrical Engineering
- Diploma / Certificate in Occupation-directed ETD Practice advantageous
Key Attributes and Competencies
- Subject Knowledge
- Diagnostic ability
- Coaching skills
- Result and Execution Driven
- Resilient and energetic
- Customer focused
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Interested applicants should: