Jobs In Accra 2019
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Jumia is the leading pan-Africa e-commerce platform. Founded in 2012, Jumia’s mission is to improve the quality of everyday life in Africa by leveraging technology to deliver innovative, convenient and affordable online services to consumers, while helping businesses grow as they use our platform to reach and serve consumers.
Our platforms consist of our marketplace, which connects sellers with consumers, our logistics service, which enables the shipment and delivery of packages from sellers to consumers, and our payment service, which facilitates transactions among participants active on our platform in selected markets. Through our online platforms, consumers can access a wide range of physical and digital goods and services, fashion, electronics, beauty products and also hotel and flight bookings or restaurant delivery.
With over 3,000 employees in 14 countries spanning across 6 African regions, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact for Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation.
We are looking for talented people with a passion for Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey!
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Brand Management: Manage brand creation requests, validations and permissions
- Category Management: Manage Category Activations, Deactivation, Renaming, Translations and Category Creation follow up
- Attribute Management: Manage Size Creations, Filter updates, Attribute Deactivation & Activation
- Market Place Grouping (MPG) / Deduplication: Manage generated MPG Uploads and requests
- Product Grouping: Manage requests for grouping same products with unique attributes for same vendor
- Tag Management: Manage campaign tag requests for products
- Updates: Manage price and stock updates needed for products
- Settings: Manage Basic Content Settings needed on BOB and Seller Center
- SKU Migration: Carryout migrations from BOB to SC or from one shop to another on Seller center (SC > SC)
- Product Scraping & Creation: Manage scraping requests from external websites.
- Visibility/Sync/Issues Resolution: Troubleshoot and Follow up with basic issues related to data and sync on BOB & Seller center
- Seller Management: Manage Seller’s data on Seller center for issues with items not live, or not appearing on QC Page
- Retail SKU Creation: Manage requests for product creations on BOB for retail items.
- Work closely with content writers, image editors, photographers and various departments as well as maintain content team’s best practices and procedures
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field.
- Competent in Microsoft package (Excel, Word & PowerPoint), Google Docs and HTML.
- Professionalism and deadline oriented
- Great Attention to details: ability to maintain accuracy despite repetitive nature of work
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of the online marketplace and the e-commerce industry
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment;
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world;
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth given the challenges that we propose you to take.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Interested applicants should: