Jobs In Accra 2019
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the continent’s most promising urban data analytics and predictive data science laboratory. This role is based in our inspirational shared office space. You will be joining the company in a period of growth as we launch version 2.0 of our game-changing technology offering, hence our need for even more resources to help show the world the fruits of our analytical labours.
If you consider yourself to be an inquisitive individual with a proven ability in provisioning complex, data-driven, secure, responsive cloud reliant mobile applications to support highly dynamic applications, then this is a great opportunity for you to join our web development team, or as we like to call them, the web wizards that make the magic happen.
In this key role, after an initial acclimatisation period, you’ll have the opportunity to further hone and demonstrate your Application optimisation and architecture skills to facilitate a dynamic database driven, client service. As it’s a start-up, from day one you’ll be considered a key member of the team, and you’ll be in a role where your opinion always matters. You’ll also be involved in all aspects of the product development lifecycle. In addition, there will also be a certificated training programme to capture your growth journey.
Are you the person we’re looking for?
We need a talented Senior Mobile Application Developer with a strong grasp of native mobile software application engineering, ideally within an internet economy business. Most importantly, we want people who are looking to join an innovative start-up, offering great scope for career development and future growth.
As a Senior Mobile Application Developer, you will be responsible for helping to develop the right scalable, available and cost-effective service flow-systems to deliver a cross device platform. You will also be occasionally be responsible for debugging problems and offering critical support to other members of the team.
As a minimum we need people who have and/or are willing to show:
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Proven competency in developing, releasing and maintaining Swift-iOS and/or Android-Java native applications;
- Experience using agile/lean methodologies for continuous delivery and improvement;
- Knowledge of modern development trends that minimise repetition of tasks and that assist application delivery and monitoring;
- Understanding of assistive languages and frameworks (such as Vue.JS, Angular, Ionic, Typescript); and
- The “X-Factor” necessary to be able to lead and work alongside other highly multi-skilled developers;
What would make YOU stand out to US?
- Tangible evidence of managing Objective-C / Java / Swift, mobile and/or responsive web projects;
- A Bachelors/Masters level (or higher) degree in Computer Science (or a similar/related field);
- Some experience with orchestration technologies (such as Docker, Kubernetes);
- Comprehensive knowledge of source control systems (such as GIT);
- Recent experience of CI/CD technologies (such as Fastlane, Chef, Salt, Ansible);
- Intimate knowledge and experience of working with, microservices driven systems architectures; and
- Familiarity with cloud hosted environments (such as AWS, Azure).
Why work with Walulel?
You’ll become a key part of a company with a friendly team of highly-skilled, ambitious and motivated data scientists, architects, urban planners and web developers who work collaboratively to achieve a common goal of delivering impactful analysis. You’ll work closely with a motivated intelligent team to develop statistical models, that solve complex problems and identify opportunities to show people the places they already know in a manner they’ve never seen before.
Unlike other companies we work a four-day week (Monday to Thursday), but we pay a full-time salary. Now if that isn’t reason enough to apply, we don’t know what is!
We are offering as much as you can convince us you are worth as what we’re really concerned with is bringing the best talent on to our team!
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Interested applicants should: