Jobs In Ghana 2019
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ghanaians for the undermentioned positions in a reputable state institution as CLERK/TYPISTS
OBJECTIVES OF THE POSITION:
To perform general clerical/personnel duties in assigned Division/Unit
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepares monthly reports on staff
- Drafts letters and processes all claims, including travelling and transport claims, vehicle maintenance allowances, loans, insurance, medical bills.
- Takes charge of the office registry and ensures that all letters signed are registered and dispatched without delay.
- Prepares leave roster for staff
- Processes leave forms
- Compiles data on termination, resignation, retirements, deaths and interdiction
- Collects mail and newsprints from authorised designation
- Monitors staff strength
- Checks/verifies dependants for registration
- Receives and dispatches registered letters
- Controls and maintains duplicating machines
- Duplicates documents for the Institute
- Retrieves files for officers for required action
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Files documents on various files as well as mount float files.
- Dispatches letters and documents
- Types letters, reports and other documents
- Operates photocopier and duplicating machine
- Requisitions duplicating papers/ink and keeps records of them
- Performs any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Strong analysis and logical reasoning skills
- Foster relationships and team work skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Four credits at GCE "0" Level or Five (5) subjects, including Core English and Mathematics at Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSSCE)/ West Africa Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASSCE), plus Typist Certificate awarded by Government Secretariat School (GSS)/ National Vocation Training Institute (NVTI) or National Coordination Committee for Technical and Vocational Education and Training (NACVET)
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel and Database Programme
Recommended For You:
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Applications with comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) must be sent to:
Advert No 342
C/O Graphic Communications Group Limited
P. O. Box 742
Not later than October 4, 2019.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.