Jobs In Ghana 2019
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ghanaians for the undermentioned positions in a reputable state institution as ASSISTANT ACCOUNTS OFFICER
OBJECTIVES OF THE POSITION:
To assist Accounts Officers with the co-ordination and supervision of the activities of the Accounts Section.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Checks and maintains assets register
- Liaises with Estates Unit for reconciliation of Institute's assets
- Checks inputs against computer output and effect any necessary changes
- Maintains stores ledgers
- Plans and organises the payment of salaries and wages to the Institute's staff
- Writes the Institute's salary abstract book
- Reconciles and maintains the salaries and wages components in the trial balance
- Prepares daily bank balance reports
- Checks the correctness of all written cheques.
- Checks monthly bank reconciliation statement
- Monitors all cash sales sent to the bank
- Checks entries in receipts books against daily receipt
- Prepares monthly stock returns
- Reconciles stores ledger and tally cards and investigates differences
- Performs any other duties assigned from time to time.
- Possess depth of knowledge in Accounting Software
- Foster relationships and team work skills
- Excellent commurucation skills both written and oral.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance/ACCA/lCA from a recognised University/Professional Institution
- Knowledge in computer applications.
- At least 3 years of experience In a similar role.
Recommended For You:
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Applications with comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) must be sent to:
Advert No 342
C/O Graphic Communications Group Limited
P. O. Box 742
Not later than October 4, 2019.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.