Jobs In Accra 2019
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
- Bringing the brief and concept to life based on the client’s needs and vision.
- Keeping budget, time and production constraints in mind.
- Editing proofs to client’s specifications and getting signoff/approval before finalising artwork.
- Adapting and rolling out approved concepts to various media, above and below the line.
- Adhering to a client’s brand identity and guidelines.
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders about progress of projects and any issues that may arise.
- Making sure artwork is correct and supplied in the right format/sizes/colour codes before being sent to press and production facilities.
- Work on multiple briefs at the same time.
Graphic Designer Skills
- Have a strong, well-rounded portfolio that showcases your individual design aesthetic.
- Good communication skills to accurately convey your concepts to clients and team members.
- Be a skilled user of design software such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Suite, Coral Photoshop and InDesign.
- Mindful of client’s needs and the time and costs associated with what you will be delivering.
- Have an active interest in art/design and passionate about the work you deliver.
- Have knowledge in Screen Printing, Printing etc.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Minimum Qualification: HND holder
NB: Applicant should stay around Adenta, Madina, East Legon, AshaleyBotwe and its environs.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Interested candidate should send their CVs to:
Closing Date: 01 October, 2019