Jobs In Accra 2019
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
The Registrar at the Chartered Institute Of Taxation, Ghana shall be the administrative head of the institute, responsible for the day-to-day running of the secretariat and shall be responsible to the council of the Institute.
- Be the Secretary to the Council and Committees of council
- Implement council decisions
- Assist all faculties and committees of council in the discharge of their functions
- Maintain an up-to-date register Of all Chartered Tax Practitioners and Tax
- Practitioners admitted into membership of the Institute in a prescribed format.
- Maintain an up-to-date register of all student members of the Institute in a prescribed format
- Facilitate the exchange of information and ideas of all stakeholders related to the practice of taxation
- Liaise with other related bodies in Ghana and internationally for co-operation with the aim of enriching the technical base of the taxation profession
- Responsible for the publication of the Students' Newsletter and Journal of the institute
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Responsible for the conduct of the institute's examination with strict adherence to the standards prescribed by council
- Responsible for developing and implementing an effective information and communications technological systems for the institute
- Provide leadership to and monitor the performance of the personnel of the Institute
- Be responsible for the managerial, administrative, financial and technical matters of the institute
- Any other duties as directed by the Council
- At least 10 years of tax practice experience at technical and strategic levels working within the capacity building, management or a tax environment
- A proven strong leadership profile, experience at management level and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to translate strategic and policy decisions of the council into actionable activities.
Applicants must be a Chartered Tax Practitioner with at least a Master's degree in Administration, Management, or a related discipline from a recognised university.
The successful candidate shall hold office for a term of three (3) years in the first instance and may be reappointed for a further term of three (3) years only subject to satisfactory performance.
The applicant must be between 35 and 45 years
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Applications together with the following
- Curriculum vitae
- Name and address of three confidential referees
To reach the
Chartered Institute Of Taxation, Ghana
P. O. Box OS 1558,
University of Professional Studies, Accra
Not later than October 18, 2019