Jobs In Accra 2020
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Africa World Airlines Limited (AWA) is a new Ghanaian registered private-sector company formed with the sole vision of making air travel an option for majority of travelers within the markets in which we operate.
Perform the day-to day employee relations role to promote employee welfare, such as resolving human relations problems and promoting employee health and well-being. The jobholder interviews employees and discusses personnel, human relations, and work-related problems that adversely affect morale, health, and productivity. He/she evaluates and resolves human relations, labor relations, and work-related problems, and meets with management to determine appropriate action.
An Employee Relations Specialist explains and provides advice to workers about company and governmental laws, regulations, and procedures, and the need for compliance.
- Counsel employees regarding work, family, or personal problems
- Explain company compensation and benefit programs, such as medical, insurance, retirement, and savings plans, and enroll workers in specified programs
- Arrange for employee teambuilding and other related activities
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Develop, schedule, and conduct technical, management, and interpersonal skills training to improve employee performance
- Prepare newsletter and other reports to communicate information about employee concerns and comments and organizational actions taken
- Organise and attend interviews, meetings and other conferences, as employee-management liaison, to facilitate communication between parties
- Prepare reports and updates on medical, insurance, welfare and other benefits
- Audit benefit accounts and examine records to ensure compliance with standards and regulations
- Arrange for employee physical examination, first aid, and other medical attention
- Inspect facilities to determine if lighting, sanitation, and security are adequate and to ensure compliance to standards
- Conduct employee satisfaction surveys and report on any concerns for organizational performance and growth
- Supervise facilities unit personnel
Competence & Skill
- High degree of confidentiality
- Excellent communication, influencing and inter-personal skills at all levels.
- People & time management ability
- Self-motivated and willingness to take initiative
- Evidence of being a team player and able to work in a collaborative environment with minimal supervision
- Proactive with ability to prioritize tasks and multi-task
- Detail and results driven
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
- Possess administrative qualities
- Be a good negotiator
- Be fully conversant with Microsoft Office applications esp. Word, Excel, PowerPoint & MS Outlook.
- Possess knowledge of relevant HR policies and procedures
- Be revenue and cost conscious
- Must have knowledge of Ghana Labour Laws
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum of 1st degree in Human Resource Management or similar from a recognized University.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in HR practice of which 3 years is HR Advisor or equivalent.
- Airline experience is a plus.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Suitable and interested applicants should send their CVs and cover letters to:
- Deadline for application: 24th September, 2019
- ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED