Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Ghana Atomic Energy Commission. established by an Act of Parliament. Act 588 of 2000, as the sole agency in Ghana responsible for all matters relating to peaceful uses Of atomic energy, invites applications for the following
Nuclear Management Systems Expert
The Nuclear Management Systems Expert is the Officer employed by the Commission and charged with the underlisted responsibilities.
- Plan. coordinate and supervise the Section's activities in the field of organisation and management systems for all phases Of a nuclear power programme and
throughout the life cycle of a nuclear power plant.
- Coordinate the provision of specialised technical input to technical cooperation projects related to nuclear management systems. provide technical guidance,
evaluate proposals, develop work plans and provide support in planning and implementing training courses and workshops.
- Broaden and deepen the field of knowledge by organising scientific meetings related to nuclear management systems, organisational culture and project
- Establish and maintain an international network or community of practice on management systems, in line with Nuclear Energy practices.
- Comprehensive and current knowledge of arrangements in owner/operator organisations and management systems, including knowledge gained from practical experience in implementing management systems and organisational development based on the latest IAEA requirements and guidance
Minimum Qualification/Work experience
- Must possess a Master's degree in Information Management Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, etc.
- Must possess a strong IT background
- Must be very conversant with integrated management systems, information systems management, database development, enterprise resource planning, systems engineering, etc.
- Must be conversant with various programming languages, be a good programmer and with excellent networking skills.
- Must possess a strong analytical background, should be versatile and be able to work independently and coordinate the work processes of a diverse team of professionals.
- Must possess proven experience in developing processes and procedures for complex engineering systerns and establishments.
- Must have five (5) years minimum post-qualification
How To Apply
Application forms may be obtained at the GAEC Cash Office.
A written application together with nine (9) copies of the completed application forms should be lodged with the Director-General at the address below not later than Friday, July 26, 2019.
Ghana Atomic Energy Commission
P.O. Box LG 80
The application should also include:
- A complete curriculum Vitae (cv) Of the applicant With names and addresses of three referees
- A two (2)-page Vision Statement for the position of a Director and Head of Department
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.