Jobs In Central Region 2020
Scam Alert: Ghana Police Service Recruitment Scam>
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A reputable rural bank in the central region is seeking to recruit Head Of Credits
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Central Region
Minimum Qualification: 1st Degree
Required Experience: Minimum of 5 years
The successful applicant must:
- Be accountable for the entire credit granting process, including the consistent application of a credit policy, periodic credit reviews of existing customers, and the assessment of the credit worthiness of potential customers, with the goal of optimising the mix of company sales and bad debt losses.
- Be responsible for continual process improvements and cost effective delivery of services.
- Oversee the collection activity, will build and maintain cross functional relationships throughout the institution and ensure compliance with the company's policies procedures and controls.
- Be responsible for supervising, training, and mentoring a team of Credit and Field Sales Executives.
- Build and maintains customer relationships
- Establish goals and objectives for Credit and Collection functions
- Measure department performance with appropriate metrics
- Oversee periodic credit reviews to ensure credit terms are in line with customer's credit worthiness, payment and write-off history with Company and financial condition
- Negotiate collection arrangements for overdue account balances in coordination with collection function
How To Apply
CV WITH COVER LETTER SHOULD BE SENT TO
NOT LATER THAN 14 DAYS AFTER THIS PUBLICATION.