Jobs In Central Region 2020
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A reputable rural bank in the central region is seeking to recruit Head Of Finance / Operations.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Central Region
Minimum Qualification: 1st Degree
Required Experience: Minimum of 5 years
The successful applicant must:
- Have experience in the Rural Banking Industry. Knowledge in T24 banking software is a must
- Versatile in the preparation of monthly management reports, prudential reports and all other reports to regulators and supervisory bodies and delivered on time
- Oversee the overall corporate budgeting preparation, management and monitoring processes.
- Perform financial analysis, reporting and management activities.
- Review financial data for accuracy, correctness and completeness.
- Monitor and manage all expenses within the allotted budget.
- Establish key financial strategies to enhance business profitability.
- Ensure financial team follows company policies and regulations.
- Develop standard accounting procedures to improve financial operations efficiency.
- Review annual budgets and recommend any changes if needed.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
CV WITH COVER LETTER SHOULD BE SENT TO
NOT LATER THAN 14 DAYS AFTER THIS PUBLICATION.