Jobs In Accra 2019
Welcome to JobSearchGh. The best jobs search engine website in Ghana for latest jobs in Ghana July 2019. Please do not pay anybody a fee before getting a job.
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
• Performs audit to review supporting documents of operations and communicate findings to management.
• Collect and analyse data to detect deficiency controls, duplicate effort, excessiveness, wastefulness, and non-compliance with laws, regulations and the organization’s quality management systems.
• Audit operational and financial systems, administrative records, accountability, procedures, staffing, planning, budgets, legal requirement and quality management systems.
• Examines and document risks, internal processes and related controls and conduct appropriate tests and make proposal in written brief to management as the organization strives towards enhanced management system.
• Coach and provide expertise, and oversee the work of other departments as needed based on findings for improvement.
• Review audit contracts and ensure all conditions are met.
• Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum to the Rector and Council on quarterly basis.
• Any other task as assigned by the Rector.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Part 2 of ACCA/ CIMA/ ICA , University Degree in Finance, Accounting or its equivalent.
• Demonstrated knowledge in different audit rules and regulations
• Excellent financial and analytical skills.
• Conversant with legal requirement and quality management systems.