Sales/Business Development Jobs In Spintex Road, Accra : Oxford Research Group Ghana Job Vacancy For Business Development InternSales/Business Development Jobs In Ghana 2021
Jobs In Spintex Road, Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Oxford Research Group (ORG) is a leading research, firm with a strong presence in all 10 regions of Ghana and parts of West Africa. ORG provides the valued insights necessary for our client to make the right and result oriented decisions. With over a decade of experience, dedicated staff and partners locally and abroad, ORG has the expertise and capacity in conducting surveys, data collection, feasibility studies, brand tracking awareness, competitor analysis etc.
This individual will develop ongoing, profitable relationships with clients and continually maintain a professional image of the company. Integrity, passion, and in-person presentational skills are essential for this role.
- Perform professional presentations
- Overcome objections of prospective clients
- Build and foster a network of referrals to create new opportunities.
- Ensure follow-up by passing leads to the appropriate staff with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, sources, and so on.
- Always maintain professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to portray the company in a positive manner.
- Actively manage call schedule to adequately cover assigned territory in a time-efficient manner.
- Maintain accurate records, including sales call reports, expense reimbursement forms, billing invoices, and other documentation.
Recommended For You:
Required Skills or Experience
- Tertiary education in Sales/Marketing, or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
- 3 years of direct work experience in an external sales capacity.
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotas.
- Professional demeanour, selling style, and appearance.
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-visit planning, call control, account development, and time and territory management.
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers.
- Strong knowledge of retail and/or wholesale sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Self motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
Location: Spintex Road ( Between EcoBank and Danpong Pharmacy) –Accra
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.