Jobs In Central Region 2020
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A reputable company is looking to employ a Quality Control Engineer immediately. The job description is as follows;
- Supervision of general works on site with special attention to finishing works
- Ensuring that all works on site conforms to required standards
- Ensuring proper layout of networks
- Quality control/ quality assurance of concrete production for building works (including and not limited to framework of all kinds, reinforcing allignments and arrangements)
- To check drawings, plans and other qualities to get an accurate calculation of the whole project drawings
- To ensure that all materials used are in accordance with specifications
- To oversee the requisite and selection of the materials
- To manage, monitor and interprete the design of the contract documents that has been supplied
- Determine, negotiate and agree to in-house quality procedures, standards and / or specifications
- Assess contractor's requirements and ensure that they are met
Required Skills or Experience
The Candidate should have the following set skills and experience;
- A minimum of HND/Bsc Civil Engeneering, with building/ Civil Construction background
- At least 5yrs, working experience
- Should have good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Should have commendable analytical abilities
- Should be able to read and analyze project drawings and give recommendations
- Should be capable of working in adverse situations
- Should have creative and problem solving skills
- Must have good negotiation skills
- Should have excellent attention to details
Recommended For You:
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Interested applicants should: