Jobs In Accra 2020
Latest Scam Alerts
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
• Support the GIZ Governance Programme's initiative to provide professional advice and input to the development and implementation of measures which strengthen domestic revenue mobilisation in Ghana
• Manage a work package engaging civil society organisations and professional organisations for taxpayer education eactivities and grassroots community engagement nationwide
• Engage and coordinate with governmental institutions to leverage and build on present activities
• Coordinate and contribute to content development for various target groups and dissemination activities
• Contribute to reporting and knowledge management activities
• Other tasks as required
Qualification Required & Experience
Required qualifications, competences and experience
• Master's degree in a relevant field, e.g. education, communications, project management
• At least 3 years of professional experience in a comparable position
• Strong networker and communicator. Good knowledge of civil society, traditional authorities, public education system and/or creative arts industry in Ghana
• Interest in public finance topics, in particular revenue collection, budgeting and accountability
• Motivated team player with an organised, independent, proactive, and goal-oriented work approach
• Relevant practical experience in project management, stakeholder engagement and coordination
• Very good working knowledge of MS Office
• Willingness to broaden and deepen skills with regard to the GIZ capacity building approach
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Interested and suitable applicants are to forward their applications with a detailed curriculum vitae and a one page letter addressing the applicant's motivation by email to:
Closing Date: 14 February, 2019
Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.