Sales / Marketing Jobs In Accra : Boyant Engineering Services Job Vacancy For Sales/Marketing Manager (Preferably Female)Sales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2021
Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
JobSearchGh is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Ghana. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today with just a click away. The best job search website in Ghana. Please do not pay anybody a fee. Proceed with caution.
• Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
• Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
• Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
• Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
• Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
Qualification Required & Experience
• 1st Degree or HND in Marketing or a related field
• Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
• Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
• Strong business sense and industry expertise
• Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CVs to:
Closing Date: 26 December, 2018
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.