Sales/Business Development Jobs In Accra : Ghana News Agency Job Vacancy For Business Development ManagerSales/Business Development Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Ghana News Agency (GNA), the only national wire service in-charge of collection, packaging and dissemination of news, is inviting applications from suitably qualified Ghanaians to fill the under-mentioned vacant position as Business Development Manager.
JobSearchGh is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Ghana. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today with just a click away. The best job search website in Ghana. Please do not pay anybody a fee. Proceed with caution.
Object of Position
• To provide leadership, co-ordination, guidance and supervision of the Business operations of the Agency
The Business Development Manager is the Head of the Business Department
• Developing strategies for new sources of revenue for the GNA
• Setting annual targets for the staff of the department
• Drawing up staff annual training programme
• Coordinating the GNA's business and corporate Planning activities
• Performing any other relevant functions as directed by the General Manager
Qualification Required & Experience
• A good first degree in Marketing, and Business Management from a recognised University with not less than 5 years relevant experience, four of which should be in a Senior Officer position
• Master's Degree and or equivalent professional qualification in relevant field with not less than 3 years post-graduation experience, 2 of which should have been in a Senior Officer position
• Good communication skills, self-motivated and a sense of initiative
• Ability to follow procedures, meet deadlines and work both independently and co-operatively as part of a well-knit team
• Excellent computer literacy
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.