Administrative/Secretarial Jobs In Accra : Ghana News Agency Job Vacancy For Director of AdministrationAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2021
Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Ghana News Agency (GNA), the only national wire service in-charge of collection, packaging and dissemination of news, is inviting applications from suitably qualified Ghanaians to fill the under-mentioned vacant position as Director of Administration.
JobSearchGh is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Ghana. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today with just a click away. The best job search website in Ghana. Please do not pay anybody a fee. Proceed with caution.
Object of Position
• To provide leadership, co-ordination, guidance and supervision of the administrative operations of the Agency
• The Director of Administration is the Head of Administration and Human Resource
• Handling of General Administrative matters
• Serving as secretary to the Board of Directors, Keeping the record of meetings of the board and communicating decisions of the board to relevant individuals and bodies through the General Manager
• Developing a staff performance appraisal system
• Advising senior management on human resource policy
• Planning and drawing up strategy for capacity building within the Agency
• Handling any other duties that may be assigned by the General Manager
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Master's Degree and or equivalent professional qualification in relevant field with not less than 3 years, experience two of which should have been in a senior managerial position. A professional qualification in laws is an added advantage
• Good communication skills, self-motivated and a sense of initiative
• Ability to build and sustain relationship among the personnel of the Agency
• Ability to follow procedures, meet deadlines and work both independently and co-operatively as part of a well-knit team
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
• Excellent computer literacy
How To Apply
Interested qualified applicants may apply, together with an up-to-date detailed curriculum vitae and the names and addresses of two referees.
Applications are to be addressed to:
The Human Resource
Post Office Box 2118
Or email to:
Closing Date: 12 December, 2018
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.