Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Hotel Marketing Executive is responsible for the development of business through pro-active direct sales, marketing, telemarketing, direct mail, appointment calls and presentations.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop a unique hotel business goals and determine the necessary action plans to meet those goals
• conduct market research, interpret trends and understand the needs of the targeted markets and businesses
• Identify new markets and business opportunities aimed at increasing sales
• Conducts daily sales calls to acquire new business and/or close on a business
• Work closely with the Marketing Manager to ensure proposed rate negotiations meet the financial needs of the hotels
• Submit sales and marketing reports to Head of Marketing promptly and propose mamrketing and promotional ideas
• Target key accounts potential for the hotel, develop and present wining proposal for their adoption
• Build and strengthen relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings
• Manage and develop relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
• Make cold call to prospective clients and follow up with attractive presentations to close deals
• Any other tasks assigned by management
Qualification Required & Experience
• 3+ years experience in the sales and marketing of a hospitality business
• Proven success in a similar role and environment
• A degree in Marketing or a related field from a recognised institution
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.