Hotel Jobs In Accra : MÃ¶venpick Hotels & Resorts Job Vacancy For Assistant Food and Beverage ManagerHotel Jobs In Ghana 2021
Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
At Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and equal opportunities and as an international upscale hotel management company with over 16’800 and above colleagues, we are represented in 23 countries with 82 hotels, resorts and Nile cruisers currently in operation. More than 40 properties are planned or under construction. Of Swiss heritage and headquartered in Zurich, Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts is passionate about delivering premium service and culinary enjoyment – all with a personal touch. Committed to sustainable environments, Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts has become the most Green Globe certified hotel company in the world.
For our Mövenpick Ambassador Hotel Accra we are currently looking for an
- To oversee the food & beverage operations of the Hotel
- To interact with other departments to ensure guests receive high levels of service
- To be entrepreneurial and to think beyond the boundaries
- To be creative and encourage and implement revenue generating ideas
- To provide service that is sincere, warm and enthusiastic, ensuring the guests’ satisfaction
- To take the time to get to know the guests and to be committed to service excellence
- Proven Food and Beverage Operational experience in Restaurant, Banquet and Bar Management
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexible to respond to a variety of different work situations
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets
- Guest-oriented and service-minded
- Culinary school diploma or degree in food service management or related field
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.