Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
DuPont has a rich history of scientific discovery that has enabled countless innovations and today, we’re looking for more people, in more places, to collaborate with us to make life the best that it can be.We are looking for a Dairy Sales Manager to join our Nutrition & Health business in Maghreb & West Africa. An experienced candidate who has a proven industry track record.
Key responsibilities are as follow:Under the management of our West Africa & Maghreb Sales leader, the Dairy Sales Manager will:
• Identify and evaluate new market trends/opportunities and develop these opportunities in Dairy segments to grow the company’s market share. Cultivate and develop relationships with targeted direct customers & prospects in order to promote DuPont Nutrition & Health as the preferred supplier.
• Support &follow-up our Dairy Distributors to grow the Fresh Dairy business to undirect customers & prospects.
• Plan, prepare and run on its own trials at Dairy factories, with the back support of our Technical Application specialists.
• Work in a matrix organization to ensure company sales targets.
• Develop long term sales plans for key customers and accounts, monitor and adapt sales activities that these objectives are met in accordance with DuPont N&H industry strategy.
• Prepare sales forecast, monitor sales volume, revenue and resource spend against forecast to identify problem areas and make plan to regain market.
• Actively promote the company profile at conferences, tradeshows and industry seminars to foster/maintain client relationships in order to ensure an increase in the awareness and corporate identity of the company as the leading supplier of food ingredients and solutions
• Keep and establish contact to Application Specialists and Division / BU on relevant projects, pricing, market developments etc.
• Experience & background in Lactic Cultures & Fresh Dairy segments – as Sales Manager, R&D, Production or quality positions, or as Technical Sales Manager – are mandatory.
• Degree in Food Science and Technology, or Dairy Technologist, or Business education with experience in Lactic Cultures business.
• Good knowledge of the Fresh Dairy Industry in West Africa & Maghreb.
• Strong willingness to prospect and build sustanaible new business.
• Ability to listen to specific customer/market needs and have the capability to convert customer needs & aspirations into business opportunities.
• Positive attitude – Achiever, self-motivated, persistent in following up and willingness to develop the business.
• Highly developed verbal and written communication and presentation skills to build meaningful rapport at all levels both internaly and externaly.
• Well-developed analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills to provide customer with innovative business solutions.
• Current Driver’s Licence
• Advanced level of English is a must
• French/Arabic would be a plus
Primary Location : Casablanca (Morocco)
We might as well consider : home-office based in Nigeria, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Cameroon, Tunisia.#LI-MS3
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.