Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Dow Chemical Companyis offering great business career opportunities in a global and international environment. We are looking for an ambitious and energetic student (m/f) who is interested in doing aBusiness Development Internship/./
The objective of this internship is to support Dow develop its business in Francophone West Africa, with a focus on Ivory Coast. We are looking for an individual for a 6 to 12 months business development internship towards executing our expansion projects in West Africa. Your concrete workload will involve:
- Analyze the West African market of chemicals and identify current and future market potentials
- Building market knowledge and identify new growth projects
- Mapping industry players, technologies, competitive landscape
- Conducting a market study of the targeted countries containing relevant information
You will be based in Accra, will report to the Managing Director and will work directly with the Business Development Managers and the sales team within the company, who all have complementary professional backgrounds in the field of business development.
- Master’s degree in Chemistry, Business Administration or related field.
- The candidate must be fluent inFrench & English. The level of French will be tested.
- Ability to work with a broad group of customers including expatriates.
- Must have good communication, interpersonal and IT skills.
- Must be goal oriented and performance driven.
- Must have an orientation to learning and research.
- Must be enthusiastic, self-motivated and self-confident.
- International experience is desirable.
We offer adequate compensation and reimbursement for necessary expenses.
About this Posting
The Dow Chemical Company values the benefits that diversity can bring. Dow is looking for individuals best suited for this role regardless of nationality, origin, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age.
The positions represented by this job posting are aligned to one of the three divisions, Agriculture, Materials Science or Specialty Products. Additional information on division alignment will be provided during the recruitment process.
DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP) is a holding company comprised of Dow and DuPont with the intent to form strong, independent, publicly traded companies in agriculture, materials science and specialty products sectors that will lead their respective industries through productive, science-based innovation to meet the needs of customers and help solve global challenges. For more information, please visit us at www.dow-dupont.com .
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.