Jobs In Accra 2020
Want to receive job alerts?: Click here to join our Telegram Channel
Scam Alert: Ghana Police Service Recruitment Scam>
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
“Enjoying together around good food” defines the essence of GBfoods. Today, with a turnover of around 1 billion euros and a team of 2400 employees, the Group is present in Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Russia, CIS Republics, in 30 countries in Africa and the Middle East.
Since its launch, more than 40 years ago in Africa, Jumbo has become the leading brand, strongly integrated into the local culinary heritage. Today, Jumbo is a well-loved brand reputed as a friend and a partner to women in their efforts to nurture happy and healthy families. Every year 4 billion Jumbo cubes are consumed throughout the African continent.
Gino provides a wide range of quality products to African families: tomato paste and mix, seasonings, pasta and rice among other products.
We are looking for alawyer who will be responsible for legally advising in the trade area theGBfoods organisation in Ghana and Nigeria in accordance with the legal frameworks
Role & Responsibilities:
-Perform legal coordination of the businesses (domestic and international)
-Supervise the drafting of domestic and international corporate documentation (execution of powers of attorney and board meeting minutes) to ensure the correct status thereof in accordance with the pertinent legislative framework.
-Provide legal advice on contracts with customers, suppliers and domestic and international sales, as well as review and supervise the same with customers to guarantee the best conditions for the interests ofGBfoods
-Advise in litigation, in audit proceedings and in relationships with the Public Administration to guarantee the best conditions for the interests of GBfoods.
Degree in Law
Degree in Business Administration and/or an MBA would be a plus, but not necessay requirement
At least 5 years of experience ina legal department in a company or legal firm
Good understanding and knowledge of commercial and corporate law
Very fluent in English
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.