Jobs In Accra 2020
Want to receive job alerts?: Click here to join our Telegram Channel
Scam Alert: Ghana Police Service Recruitment Scam>
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Our client is a renowned and leading financial institution with an International presence and also in all the cities and most towns in the country. With over 160 branches spread across the Districts in the country, our client offers exciting and rewarding career opportunities to highly skilled and talented individuals and requires high calibre banking professionals to fill the following Senior Management position: Head, Human Resources
• Leading the human resource function to facilitate the realization of the bank’s corporate strategy through the formulation and implementation of best practice Human Capital Management policies, procedures and processes that creates an engaged and highly skilled talents for higher productivity
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Develop a strategic human capital plan for talent acquisition, development, utilisation, motivation and retention that is aligned with bank’s corporate strategy and business objectives
• Champion the formulation and effective implementation of recruitment strategies
• Ensure the design and implementation of need-based, cost effective learning and development strategies
• Articulate the bank’s succession and career management strategy
• Ensure the formulation and implementation of an effective performance management system
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Social Science or related field from a recognised university
• A minimum of 12 years of Human Resource and Labour relations experience, with 5 years in top management role
• Membership of a relevant professional body (CIPD/SHRM/IHRMP)
• Government or regulated industry experience in an asset
How To Apply
Applicants may send their curriculum vitae and a short application referring to the role to the following address:
Senior Management Advert,
Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 05 October, 2018
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.