Jobs In Accra 2020
Want to receive job alerts?: Click here to join our Telegram Channel
Scam Alert: Ghana Police Service Recruitment Scam>
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Our client is a renowned and leading financial institution with an International presence and also in all the cities and most towns in the country. With over 160 branches spread across the Districts in the country, our client offers exciting and rewarding career opportunities to highly skilled and talented individuals and requires high calibre banking professionals to fill the following Senior Management position: Head, Credit Risk
• Plan, develop and implement policies, strategies, procedures and credit risk assurance frameworks, as well as an effective and robust credit risk management and risk appetite infrastructure for the management of the credit risk function of the bank
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Develop and implement strategies, objectives, financial budget and other support systems, including monitoring mechanisms in managing the Credit Risk Management function
• Develop standards, risk measurement models and control mechanisms for credit risk management
• Conduct credit risk assessments analysis of various types of lending proposals and offer an opinion to management
• Lead and develop an effective credit administration system for proper documentation and collateral management of all credit facilities
• Monitor to ensure credit compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of a good first Degree (Preferably in economics, statistics, Accounting or a relevant field)
• Minimum of 12 years of progressive banking experience with at least 8 years experience in credit risk management, credit administration, credit review or risk exposure modeling and credit portfolio management
• A minimum of 5 years of the experience must be in a Senior Management role
How To Apply
Applicants may send their curriculum vitae and a short application referring to the role to the following address:
Senior Management Advert,
Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 05 October, 2018
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.