Jobs In Accra 2020
Want to receive job alerts?: Click here to join our Telegram Channel
Scam Alert: Ghana Police Service Recruitment Scam>
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Our client is a renowned and leading financial institution with an International presence and also in all the cities and most towns in the country. With over 160 branches spread across the Districts in the country, our client offers exciting and rewarding career opportunities to highly skilled and talented individuals and requires high calibre banking professionals to fill the following Senior Management position: Head, E-Business and Sales
• Drive profitable sales in current and future E-Banking Channels. Develop, implement, enhance and support the bank’s electronic banking products and services, website presence and core deposit operational systems.
• This include mobile banking, mobile money, innovation trials, testing and implementation, cards products and services
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Responsible for the coordination of all electronic delivery channels, maximizing the bank’s use of these systems and maintaining a deep working knowledge of these systems and their architecture and interplay within the bank’s environment
• Develop and execute an E-Channel strategy that positions that bank’s E-Banking business in a leading stance in the marketplace
• Provide hands-on deployment and support expertise for all ATMs and E-Banking solution products and services such as internet banking, agency banking, mobile banking, mobile money, point of sales (POS), cards system, payment switches among other future E-Banking channels
• Responsible for the delivery of the required service level agreement (SLA) defined within the solution development for the business units
• Grow market share and drive growth initiatives, including payments and collections
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Banking or background in Banking environment will be an added advantage
• A minimum of 10 years in Electronic Banking Operations and Core Banking Operations
• A minimum of 3 years of the experience must be in a Senior Management role
How To Apply
Applicants may send their curriculum vitae and a short application referring to the role to the following address:
Senior Management Advert,
Or email to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 05 October, 2018
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.