Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The successful candidate for this role will join our Finance team as General Accounting Officer in the Finance Department. (S)He will report to the General Accounting Manager and will be responsible for accounts receivables, Balance Sheet General Ledgers review and critical reconciliations. S(He) will also ensure all needed input are obtained, analyzed and shared with the respective team and journals posted into the business reporting software.
• Update Credit Control function with receipts (customer payments) and invoices raised within the period to enable the function track and manage receivable limits.
• Carry out monthly review and critical reconciliations on all General ledger lines and pass the necessary adjustments or re-class
• Review Monthly all Business Bank reconciliations
• Run aging analysis to facilitate recognition of doubtful debts provisions at each month end.
• Flag over due customer account and advise Credit Control function for action to be taken.
• Process all customers’ invoices and receipts made on time ensuring business systems are updated reflecting the performance of various receivable streams.
• Ensure all billing platforms are reconciled with General Ledger every month end and signed off
• Generate and analyze all key GL lines under the receivable function with explanation
• Perform sub ledger reconciliations with general ledger and minimize unreconciled balances to the level of zero.
• Receive for booking from IT and Revenue Assurance validated dump all revenue streams to facilitate third party invoicing and booking.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelors’ Degree in Economics or a Business related field
• ACCA, CIMA or ICAG (Final Level)
• 2-4 years’ work experience in a similar role
• Expert knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft products
• Strong analytical skills
• Detailed understanding of billing systems from a financial perspective
• Take ownership, responsibility and accountability
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.