Tax and Compliance Officer - Olam AgriAccounting Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Tema 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Olam Agri supplies food, feed and fibre to meet rising demand and a shift to protein-based diets, particularly in Asian and African countries. Headquartered in Singapore and present on all continents, our value chains include farming, processing and distribution operations, as well as a sourcing network of an estimated 2.5 million farmers.
Our teams have built leadership positions in many Olam Agribusinesses, including rice, flour, animal feed, sesame, cotton, wood, and more. As a purpose-driven company, we aim to contribute positively to the prosperity and well-being of people along our supply chains, the protection and regeneration of our natural resource base, and the fight against climate change.
- Understand the financial and operational implications of various tax laws and ensure compliance.
- Contribute to the preparation and timely reporting of all tax returns.
- Management of regulatory compliance of all the business units
- Review tax returns and quarterly/yearly tax projections.
- Implement effective tax planning strategies and ensure full compliance with relevant tax laws.
- Monitor, track and coordinate the data collection and consolidation of documentation relating to all noted returns to ensure the integrity of tax-related information and compliance with statutory obligations.
- Ensure accurate computation of all tax liabilities.
- Ensure 100% remittance of all tax and statutory obligations.
- Ensure complete documentation of relevant supports and proof of tax remittance.
- Monitor current and impending changes to tax regulation.
- Monitor future legislation that impacts taxation and operations, including future risks.
- Provide support in the identification, review, and implementation of tax optimization opportunities.
- Timely monitoring and research on relevant taxation trends, legislative changes, and relevant economic/fiscal changes.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Minimum of 1st Degree in Accounting or a related field
- 3-5years work experience in a financial role
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.