Senior Infrastructure Engineer - Casantey GroupIT Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are looking for a Senior Infrastructure Systems Administration Engineer who would be a key contributor to supporting our program platform environment operation and design; This role would be supporting in a Linux and Windows environment and would include hands-on experience in COTS implementation, Systems Administration, Network systems configuration, Systems Security implementation, and configuration of private cloud environments using tools such as VMware and or Amazon Web Services accordingly.
What You’ll Do:
Under general supervision, support the computing and communication environment, including desktops, laptops, servers, network infrastructure, wireless, voice, and data communication systems. Provide field technical support to end users and operational systems.
- Set up, deliver, and install personal computers, telephones, network, and peripheral equipment using established and defined procedures and processes
- Configure, install, troubleshoot, and monitor communications devices, including switches, hubs, wireless devices, MESH networking components, voice systems, RF systems, and other networking infrastructure (both copper and fiber optic)
- Assist in the management of Servers and process control infrastructure, including site virtual/physical Servers and storage devices
- Assist in the execution of projects
- Actively participate in Safety and Environmental programs, ensure MIS policy compliance and site operational goals
- Perform other duties as required
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ability to work weekends, holidays, rotating shifts and both scheduled and unscheduled overtime as business dictates
- Bachelor’s Degree or High School diploma
- Four (4) years of experience in computer/electronic systems hardware/software troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair AND one (1) Technical Certification in a discipline relevant to the role that the applicant will be filling, OR
- Six (6) years of experience in computer/electronic systems hardware/software troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair
This role is also eligible to earn performance-based incentive compensation, which may include cash bonus(es) and/or long-term incentives (LTI). Incentives could be discretionary or non-discretionary depending on the plan.« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.