Equipment Technician - Kempinski HotelEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Equipment Technician is responsible for all the Kitchen & Laundry equipment’s maintenance as instructed by the equipment technician supervisor while adhering to Hotel policies and procedures, whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as fans.
- Ensure that all kitchen & laundry equipment is properly maintained and serviced to upkeep all equipment and to avoid breakdown.
- Perform preventive maintenance and complete the turn-over quickly and efficiently to satisfy and meet the Guest's needs.
- Respond to breakdowns of equipment and be available in case of emergency and apply the appropriate action as per Hotel policy and standards.
- Operate in a safe and environmentally friendly way to protect guests’ and colleagues’ health and safety, as well as protect and conserve the environment.
- Comply with the hotel's environmental, health and safety policies and procedures.
- Adjust and do calibrations of thermostatic controls.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Skills, Knowledge and Expertise
- Certificate in the trade of building
- 3 years experience as an Equipment Technician preferably in a hotel
- Very good knowledge of Kitchen & Laundry Equipment maintenance.
- Faculty of analysis, evaluation and decision-making in the day-to-day business and in the case of emergency
- Microsoft office (word, Excel, Access)
- Engineering Administration system
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.