Fitness Officer - Ernest Chemists LimitedHealthcare Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Ernest Chemists Limited seeks a hands-on Fitness Officer to be based in its Accra Offices, overseeing the day-to-day operations in Accra.
- Develop and execute Plans to meet and exceed product objectives.
- Grow portfolio through the development of new lead and new customers
- Create positive, long-lasting relationships with current and potential clients.
- Research and identify opportunities that come up in new and existing markets.
- Manage the existing customer base through regular visits and prospect for new customers within the assigned territory.
- Effectively promote and sell company products.
- Support and undertake product deliveries to shop customers when required
- Ensure in-store visibility of the fitness products through merchandising, provision of regular and relevant information on products, prices and promotions.
- Report on competitor activities and customer feedback
- Participate in the organization of product trade shows, exhibitions and promotional activities to increase the marketing and sale of fitness products.
- Prepare and submit accurate and timely reports to line manager or assigned brands.
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
Key Performance Indicators
- Achieve product sales target (value/volume) of the assigned territory
- Ensure customers comply with credit sales terms
- Maintain and increase customer base
- Turnaround time for delivery of products always (prompt and punctual)
- No road safety breach especially for exhibition & roadshows.
- Excellent customer service-No service breaches
- 100% compliance to policies as well as internal processes
- 100% compliance –Timely and accurate submission of reports.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Operational interaction with:
- Store management and staff (customers )
- Regional and divisional relationship building to create opportunities (Stores in specific domain)
Nature and purpose of interaction:
- Development of plans and facilitating sharing of best practices
- Achievement of targets in terms of volume and value
Qualification Required & Experience
- Diploma or Degree certificate in Fitness or Physical Education.
- Minimum of four (4) years’ experience as a Fitness Coach
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.