Project Specialist: Subsea Services - Baker HughesEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Baker Hughes has developed a comprehensive portfolio of systems and products to deliver optimal subsea solutions. That means we consistently deliver solutions that will meet or exceed even your most demanding requirements.
Partner with the best
Act as a central intermediary person to ensure projects run smoothly, and efficiently and prevent any issues by monitoring and escalating
As a Project Specialist – Subsea Services you will be responsible for:
- Planning and implementing projects at various customer work sites, including the activities of staff and subcontractors
- Being the primary customer contact for the duration of each project, resolving specification issues, handling correspondence and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Working together with people from the business unit and collecting or giving technical information.
- Handling simple project processes providing detailed guidelines for production and/or simple human interfaces requiring little technical knowledge
- Communicating with internal and external clients, and coordinating internal document submission.
- Acting as primary customer contact for the duration of each project through implementation.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Bachelor’s degree (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Subsea Services)
- Be able to demonstrate relevant experience in Oil and Gas and Subsea Engineering
- Be able demonstrate sound knowledge of Microsoft Office and ERP systems (SAP, Ariba etc)
- Able to work well and communicate well with others
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that how people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- This role is a Full Time Regular, live in country
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.